Welcome to Clerk BBS
The Alachua County Clerk of Courts is pleased to offer Internet access to the Bulletin Board Service (BBS) which provides a means of delivering information (database) extracts of records maintained by the Clerk's Office:
- The following is just some of the information available for download through this service (Please view the MAIN library for a complete listing):
a. Civil, Criminal and Civil Traffic Cases
b. Official Records (Land Records) Index
c. Alachua County Jail Booking Logs and Arrest Report
d. Extracts or Reports are available daily, weekly or monthly
- Signing up does not incur any costs. You must contact the Clerk's Office directly to fully activate this service. There is no charge for accessing the MAIN library.
- For security and analytic purposes, information regarding the use of this system will be logged. Information collected from these logs will be used to maintain and improve this service.
- The Alachua County Clerk of Court makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation.
- This is a service offered at a monthly rate of $30 per month.
If you do not have an account on this system, feel free to sign-up. Otherwise you are welcome to begin using any of our services.